With 20 years of construction and adjusting experience, Mr. Cowell has been responsible for a wide variety of project types both as a project manager and an adjuster. Project experience includes high end houses, complex properties, large loss fires, hotels, storefronts and restaurants. For the past 20 years, Mr. Cowell has provided multiple construction services, developed skillsets, and managed difficult projects. With hands on experience of mold removal and remediation along with advanced knowledge of structural drying, and reconstruction.
- IICRC Certified – Registration #105267
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Advanced Structural Drying Technician
- Mold remediation technician
- CPT Repair and Installation
- Hardwood Flooring/Water Damage
- ASHI Home and Construction Course
- Haag roof training for wind and hail
- Xactimate certified
- 11 years in commercial and residential water, fire, and mold restoration.
- 7 years in residential and large loss insurance adjusting
- Worked on multiple Catastrophic fires such as Thomas, Napa, and Woolsey fire
- Deployment on multiple Hurricane events- organized inspections, estimate damages and managed complex projects.
- Estimated for large loss fires upwards of $1,000,000.00.
- Vehicle damages for dine in restaurants. Structural damages and rebuild to specific corporate guidelines.
- Large scale multiple story flooding of hotels – Drying protocols, management and rebuild of structure
- Water mitigation and complex dry out of Silgan Containers factory
- Manage and coordinate water mitigation and rebuild of Gallo winery Lab and common areas top down flooding