With over 14 years of construction related experience, Mr. Compton has been involved in a wide variety of projects as a builder, designer, and project manager. Project experience includes: Multiple commercial and residential large loss structural drying and rebuild projects, multi-family apartments, condominiums, custom residential homes, remodels, commercial improvements, and solar panel (PV) installations. As a current General Contractor, Dustin has produced multiple custom builds including homes in East Sacramento, remodels to midcentury modern Eichler homes, and commercial tenant improvements. He has also compiled multiple working sets of plans and conceptual drawings as a freelance drafter/designer. Prior to working for CSC Mr. Compton worked for Pinnacle Emergency Management, RDR production builders, and Forrest Quality Homes as a owner, foreman, carpenter, estimator, and designer. Also, Solar Universe & Volta Solar as a project manager, system designer, and head foreman. Since 2013 Mr. Compton has been applying his expertise as an associate with CSC applying his construction experience to the insurance industry.
- Bachelor of Science California State University, Sacramento (Real Estate and Land Use Affairs)
- ITT Technical Institute, School of Drafting and Design
- Owner of Dustin Compton Construction & Design General Contractor’s CA license #996154
- BPI- Building Performance Inspector: Building Performance Institute,
- Xactimate 28
- Helwig - Winery rebuild, GIO Apartments water mitigation/ rebuild, and Sonora HOA Condo rebuild as a Project manager and estimator.
- Custom Builds, East Sacramento as GC
- Custom Remodels: (Sacramento, Truckee, Tahoe, Lodi, Stockton,
- Redwood City, Sonora, Shingle Springs, Lockeford)
- Commercial Tenant improvements Downtown Sacramento (St. Anton Building, Cambria Solutions, Jabber Gym)
- Custom Safari Room - Stockton
- 1.5 megawatts of PV solar installed with Volta Solar INC as head foreman
(Bekins Storage roof mount, Hilton Foundation shade structure, CBS Studios car ports, Corona parking structures)
- Sales/ system designer/ project manager with Solar Universe/ Gold Country
- Catastrophe consulting: Moore Oklahoma, Tupelo Miss., Rim Fire, Camp Fire, and Hurricane Laura.
- Large hale losses, Denver, Arizona, Oklahoma
- Southern Plains Medical Facility; Chickasha Oklahoma
- Apartment Complex-Fire Damage $9,000,0000.
- Apartment Complex – Tornado damage Moore OK, $21,000,000.
- San Francisco/ Bay area losses
- Personal client consulting in loss remediation, rebuild, and claims settlement ( Northern California)